February 28, 2024

Le Thi Xoan, a 14-year old teenager got electrocuted while charging his iPhone on her bed in the night.

The incident happened in Hanoi, Vietnam and the giyl was believed to have unconsciously touched the exposed part of the cable

Investigators reported that the charger’s has been exposed at a point and it was capable of exposing the deceased to shocks.

Her parent found her unconscious and took her to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.

They said the tragedy likely struck as she slept and rolled onto the iPhone’s charging cable, which had tears in it and which electrocuted her with the current.

The charging cable is being inspected, but the authorities said they are yet to determine whether it was the original Apple wire or a third-party device.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *