InsightLinks See the story clearly
Explore News Politics Sports Crime and Metro Local News Entertainment Uncategorized World News Education Osun News
Sports

Fabrizio Romano gives transfer update on Victor Oshimen, says he has multiple options 

Renowned transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has shared fresh insight into the future of Napoli striker Victor Osimhen. Following the conclusion of his loan spell at Galatasaray, Osimhen is yet to make a…

Renowned transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has shared fresh insight into the future of Napoli striker Victor Osimhen.

Following the conclusion of his loan spell at Galatasaray, Osimhen is yet to make a decision about his next club. The Nigerian international, currently enjoying his summer break in Nigeria, is expected to leave Napoli permanently this summer.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, Romano revealed that Osimhen has several potential destinations, with interest coming from multiple top clubs.

“Al Hilal remain determined to sign Victor Osimhen,” Romano said. “They believe their financial offer stands above those of other clubs and are ready to try again, even though the player previously turned down their proposal to join them for the Club World Cup.”

He added that Napoli and Al Hilal are close to reaching an agreement, and the Saudi club is now working to convince the player.

“Galatasaray are also pushing, while several Premier League clubs remain interested. Juventus have also made fresh contact. There are many options on the table for Osimhen,” Romano concluded.

Advertisement


Story timeline

How this story developed

Story network

Understand the wider story

Connected reporting selected by topic, category and recency.

Continue exploring

Follow the wider story

Discover related reporting, current updates, and the latest stories from InsightLinks.

Latest stories → More in Sports
Published June 16, 2025
Share Facebook X