InsightLinks See the story clearly
Explore News Politics Sports Crime and Metro Local News Entertainment Uncategorized World News Education Osun News
News

2021 UTME: JAMB gives update on candidates with incomplete registration

  Benjamin said the advice affected only those who could not complete their registration during the earlier scheduled registration period. Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has advised candidates whose registration process…

 

Benjamin said the advice affected only those who could not complete their registration during the earlier scheduled registration period.

Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has advised candidates whose registration process is incomplete to visit special centres to finish the process.

JAMB’s Head of Media Dr Fabian Benjamin gave the advice in a statement on Monday.

Benjamin said the advice affected only those who could not complete their registration during the earlier scheduled registration period.

 

He said only candidates whose names were compiled after giving reasons for incomplete registration process and had been contacted “are expected to visit the centres”.

At the end of the period originally scheduled for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) registration on May 15, the registration period was extended.

Another two weeks that elapsed on May 29, was given to accommodate candidates who, largely due to issues related with newly introduced pre-requisite of National Identification Number (NIN), could not register.

READ ALSO: NEWS2023: Tinubu’s Posters Flood Abuja

“Additional extension of two weeks was made to compile the list of all prospective candidates who for any reason were unable to register.

“The candidates who have not registered but have secured the profile codes and initiated the registration process are expected to visit the specially designated registration centres to complete the registration on Tuesday, June 15.

“Designated registration centre for each candidate is being forwarded to them through the GSM text (SMS) messages and also available on the website of the Board (www.jamb.gov.ng) from 12 noon on Monday, June 14.

(Ngnews247)

Advertisement


Story timeline

How this story developed

Story network

Understand the wider story

Connected reporting selected by topic, category and recency.

Continue exploring

Follow the wider story

Discover related reporting, current updates, and the latest stories from InsightLinks.

Latest stories →
Published June 14, 2021
Share Facebook X